The new Hexagon is Nanoleaf’s rising star of 2020. A new and improved version of its predecessor the Nanoleaf Light Panels, these hexagon lights will have the classic features such as modularity, customization and scheduling within the app, and being able to choose from 16 million colors and warm to cool whites. In addition, these edge lit light squares also come with unique new features like built-in Rhythm technology, touch and motion sensitivity, and the ability to support up to 1000 panels per controller system. Smart lighting is about to get a whole lot smarter.
- Multi-touch control allows you to operate the Light Panels by touching them with your palm
- Modular offset design with mechanical linkers allows you to create nearly any shape you choose
- High-efficiency, long life LED lighting and schedule creation will help reduce energy consumption and save you money
- Compatibility with popular smart home platforms allows you to infinitely personalise your lighting experience
- Integrated audio sensor makes your lights react to sound—creating a whole new level of music or gaming immersion