RUCKUS R760 Indoor Access Point 香港專業團隊安裝
- Industry Leading Performance: Based on the latest Wi-Fi 6E standard it takes advantage of the 6 GHz band via three dedicated radios. Improve device performance, by enabling more simultaneous device connections with 12 spatial streams
- Ultra-High-Density: Provides exceptional end-user experience within stadiums, large public venues, convention centers and school auditoriums with the RUCKUS® Ultra-High-Density Technology Suite. OFDMA technology optimizes channel utilization between clients increasing overall Wi-Fi capacity
- Multigigabit access speeds: Optimized multi-gigabit Wi-Fi performance delivered using a built-in 10GbE/5GbE/2.5GbE Ethernet port to connect to multi-gigabit switches and eliminate backhaul capacity bottlenecks.
- Smart Antenna Technology: For greater speed, fewer errors, and instant bandwidth delivery, RUCKUS BeamFlex+ patented technology offers first-of-its-kind smart antenna technology that maximizes signal coverage, throughput, and network capacity. It further increases MIMO diversity gain and maximize spatial multiplexing potential—at minimal cost.
- Reduced Interference – Ruckus ChannelFly patented dynamic channel technology uses machine learning to automatically find the least congested channels. You always get the highest throughput the band can support. The use of the 6Ghz band triples the spectrum available for Wi-Fi significantly reducing interference.
- Converged Access Point: Eliminate siloed wireless networks with a unified platform that augments Wi-Fi with an onboard BLE/Zigbee radio for seamless IoT integration with the option to integrate other wireless technologies via the USB port.
- Multiple management options: Manage the R760 with on premise physical/virtual appliances, cloud*, and control auto-provisioning for faster deployment and seamless firmware upgrades.
- Enhanced Security: Supports the latest Wi-Fi security standard, WPA3, for enhanced protection from man-in-the-middle attacks in the most secure way.
- Better Mesh Networking: Minimize complexity by reducing expensive cabling with SmartMesh that dynamically creates self-forming, self-healing mesh networks.
- More Than Wi-Fi: Support solutions beyond Wi-Fi with RUCKUS IoT Suite, RUCKUS Analytics, RUCKUS Cloudpath Enrollment System and onboarding software, RUCKUS SPoT Wi- Fi locationing engine.